VIVA is seeking a Full-Time Asset Coordinator to support our Live and Virtual Events productions globally. This position is responsible for managing VIVA owned equipment, storage and maintenance of show generated content.
- Create and maintain database of live and virtual event video captures.
- Work closely with the Event teams to determine the necessary equipment required for any upcoming projects
- Manage the Viva owned equipment resources (computers, expendables, PPE)
- Maintain and organize the VIVA Live events storage locations (on-site at the office, as well as the off-site storage locker)
- Manage the Inventory and Equipment database software If needed work with events team to sub-rent equipment and manage shipping needed for their reservations
- Works with VIVA Studio Manager to ensure equipment needed for VIVA Studio Productions or VIVA Control Room productions is reserved and set-up for those events (Studio and Control Room have priority on some of the VIVA owned assets)
- May be requested to assist in operation of the VIVA Studio for live or virtual productions
- Very organized individual
- Willingness to work nights and weekends as needed
- Understanding of Event based softwares: vMix, Millumin, Keynote, Powerpoint, zoom, webex, etc…
- vMix Operation a bonus
- Proficient in the operation of both MAC and PC computers
- Microsoft Office, iWorks, and Google Suite proficiency